Wednesday, March 2, 2011

wondrous wednesday



The new seedlings all survived the cold last night. Yeah! Originally, when I heard it was supposed to drop to 26 degrees, I was going to bring them all inside. Too many pots to carry … I covered them all with warm blankets, and it seemed to have done the trick.

Another lovely surprise … I lost most of my fall garden vegetables because it got too cold here too quickly. The brussel sprouts survived and are growing quickly right now – can’t wait try them.

I know I have, somewhat, gotten off of my track here … although I’m not sure what the track was/is … nor am I sure where all of my babbling is going. I do remember talking of my list of ‘must dos’ ‘must work ons’ from the start of this fabulous new year.

Update:
Crying is coming along nicely … can’t even watch tv without crying about something – whew –

Adding something new to my life each week … coming along nicely

Working on not ‘just being happy’ [which is great] … being in each moment and reveling in each … good, bad, ugly.

I’m really sucking with the writing. Yes, I write babbling here, and the descriptions for Etsy, and a bit of journaling; though I am not working on the book … going with it, soon I may be in the mindset [and emotional set] to do it … right?

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss
Too bad Dr. Seuss isn’t around in his humanness to celebrate his birthday today … cool cool guy.

"Today you are You, that is truer than true.
There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
DR. SEUSS


Dreamy wedding flower-making has had to take a back seat for a couple of days while I finish getting my Etsy shop ready. Still more to put up, and [I think] there are some really cool wearable art items up … all made by me.
Please check out my Etsy Shop – and let me know what you think. If you like it, please share with your friends. http://www.etsy.com/shop/PatriciaA


If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant; if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome.
~Anne Bradstreet

Until tomorrow xo





No comments:

Post a Comment