Friday, March 11, 2011

fantastic friday


 

You can never have progress in your life until you appreciate the assets you already possess
                          - Og Mandino
 A beautiful day in the neighborhood. Sun shining, blue skies, fifty degrees … love it. So grateful I am. Last night I had dinner with Vicki and her fam – love time with them. Saw Angie [yeah] for a bit today and then spent the afternoon doing more dreamy wedding stuff with Taylor.

Taylor sent me this link the other day – great article – finally there is a ‘label’ for almost vegetarians like me … interesting

Such a productive morning here.
My friend Debra brought me some giant coffee filters and I’m excited at how the flower came out. Thank you, Debra. I must get a bunch of those and get working on big dreamy wedding flowers.



Finished business cards, labels and receipts for my Etsy Shop, and new labels for tomorrow … Brenna is having a jewelry sale, and asked me if I would like to come and have a table … cool cool.

If you haven’t done so yet, please send me a comment … where would your perfect vacation spot be? Giveway – Tuesday at noon

Let’s send light and love to all who are being affected by the tsunami xo.

You can become blind by seeing each day as a similar one. Each day is a different one, each day brings a miracle of its own. It's just a matter of paying attention to this miracle.
                                                                                                        Paulo Coelho

Until tomorrow xo











No comments:

Post a Comment