Sunday, March 13, 2011

simplifying sunday



I seem to have lost track of my plan to simplify. With all of the wedding decoration materials and starting the Etsy Shop, I have been living in organized chaos. Today I will get a handle on it all [or at least part of].

It is a gorgeous day – which makes me want to start outdoors -
I am getting much accomplished; although, if you were here to take a peek, you probably wouldn’t believe me. Every room is now a wreck, as I attack each cabinet, closet, and shelf with a vengeance. On a roll here today. Yeah. In a couple of weeks I am going to have a yard/patio sale.

No real babbling/ranting today … tomorrow kids and medicine … I am reveling in domesticity today.

I think I have posted this [one of my favs] quote here before this day … today I received many quotes from a former student [and now friend], Krista, and this was amongst them … thought it was worth another day.

You should know what you stand for –
not just what you are against.
~ From the Film, “Speak”
And this one …
Do More
by William Arthur Ward
Do more than belong: participate.
Do more than care: help.
Do more than believe: practice.
Do more than be fair: be kind.
Do more than forgive: forget.
Do more than dream: work.
 I hope everyone is enjoying a beauty-filled weekend.
Until tomorrow xo

 
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment