Monday, March 21, 2011

major workday monday



Happy Spring!
You’ve got to jump off cliffs all the time
and build your wings on the way down.
Ray Bradbury

Things I love today

Today I love
                
                 Sewing
                 Staying home
                 Sharpies
                 The laughter
                 The love
                 The crazy beauty of the day
                 Tuna salad
                 Getting organized
                 Veggie burgers
                 Post it notes


Even with this sinus ‘brick in my head’, I feel great today … such a beautiful day … happy happy … grateful grateful.

The ‘wedding girls’ came on Saturday for serious decoration making, and dress alterations. It was a fun, productive day. Life is so good. Yesterday, Taylor and I did much organizing at her home … today at my home.

Big decision made yesterday … when Taylor and Caleb move to Alaska after the dreamy wedding, I am going to take over their home. I’ve been going back and forth about it – moving is so stressful. Since I am back on my ‘rid myself of stuff’ plan, this will be good. It will get my ass moving in the right direction. There are many positive aspects to moving. They have a pool, their back yard is perfect for me – many trees and their vegetable garden space is 3 times the size of mine [which I will need this year], and the compost is doing so well.  Their inside space is a bit smaller than mine [which helps with my getting rid of stuff] … Love how I feel after making a difficult decision. I am excited and filled with much sorting/cleaning out/organizing/getting rid of energies today. Yard sale on Saturday ...

Most of our obstacles would melt away if,
instead of cowering before them,
we should make up our minds
to walk boldly through them
Orison Swett Marden


Today was supposed to be recipe day … ooppps … too busy cleaning out the closets.  Soon. Hope everyone is enjoying a fabulous day.
Until tomorrow xo♥  



2 comments:

  1. You should make that zucchini pasta for your next recipe. Remember to take photos and share the "results" with me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so funny ... I just may do that. Though you are making it tonight, so we will see how yummy it is xxoo

    ReplyDelete