Thursday, March 10, 2011

temperate thursday



“every blade of grass has its angel that bends over it
and whispers, “grow, grow.”

My friend, Cindy, put this up on facebook this morning – “I am going to pretend the sun is shining and it's 75 degrees outside. It's a beautiful day don't you think?” What a great attitude – I love it … as soon as I read it, I was reminded of attitude … today looks brighter now. I was in a rain funk. I know we so need the rain, and once the sun shines again, the beauteous green sprouts will be popping all over the place – yeah. Thank you Cindy.
Each morning, going to http://www.kindovermatter.com/p/about.html always begins the day with a positive lift – love her whole concept …
The sun is really trying to show itself … yeah … must move all of the plants back out into the sunshine.  I  so love how the water glistens and sparkles when it hangs on the trees … so beautiful



We went to Midtown Sundries for lunch today … Jacob’s 2nd favorite place for hamburgers … by the time we arrived back to school the sun was shining brightly and lovely blue sky – yeah – It is supposed to get to 70 tomorrow. My plants [and I] are going to love that.
I hope everyone is getting ready for a great weekend.
Remember to comment me for the giveway … this is my first one – let’s make it a great one …
I think Taylor and I are going to do some batiking this weekend … Haven’t experimented with batiking fabric for about 20 years … I remember loving it.
New pieces of wearable art in the Etsy Shop -

"You can only become truly accomplished at something you love.
Don’t make money your goal. Instead pursue the things you love doing
and then do them so well that people can’t take their eyes off of you."
Maya Angelou

Until tomorrow xo


No comments:

Post a Comment