Wednesday, March 23, 2011

wacky wednesday


Love this – thanks Krista xo
The big secret in life is that there is no secret. Whatever your goal, you can get there if you are willing to work. It is called massive action. Action is the gas in the tank. Without you, the car will not run.
                                     ~Marcy Blochowiak
Things I love today

Today I love
   Sleeping 8 hours
               Making old stuff into new stuff
               Turnip
               Finding stuff I forgot I had
               Making bread
               My garden signs


I am excited to put veggie pics up tomorrow. Everything [except the green peppers [which always seem slow sprout] and spaghetti squash – which I just planted last week] is growing. I made wooden signs [from a collection of old pieces of lattice I just knew I would use for something-sometime] as marker signs for the garden. Cucumbers and different squashes still get me confused until they are coming to full size – and it will look cool in the garden to have little signs – I am so loving them.
garden signs

I  am adding these to the PatriciaA line for Spring/Summer. You can find them in my Etsy Shop. $4.00 each for garden art. If anyone would like them, message me with the veggies, etc. that you want, and I will make them and send them to you.

The internet was messed up this afternoon. No netflix – leaving our usual documentary time open for something else. I am hoping it is a company issue and not that we need a new router … the great piece of this is that Jacob was drawing this afternoon. He hasn’t been doing much drawing/illustrating lately, except the biology diagrams [and he can’t put too much creativity there]. So, I am grateful for a sluggish internet connection during the school day today. At the school day’s end, 3:00, back it came … just in time for us to watch Ice Road Truckers. Everyone laughs at me about this … first, I don’t watch reality tv [not much – of course, I have to watch Stephen Tyler on American Idol now – and I do love Dancing with the Stars] – and I have been telling everyone I think I may want to be one of those Ice Road Truckers – looks like a doable challenge. I’m in need of a different kind of challenge. Who knows, that may be it. Ha.

Another amazing day had by all here … wacky with [knock me over] wind and crazy internet energy … still a great day. Grateful, Grateful …


Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around.
~ Henry David Thoreau

Check out the garden signs – let me know what you think … xo
Hope everyone is enjoying a wacky and/or wonderful Wednesday.

Until tomorrow xo♥  



No comments:

Post a Comment