Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Grateful

 
I really don’t like to be a whiner, but it is far too cold this winter. Today the sun is shining and the sky is blue … so grateful for that.

Zack is back at school … grateful for that as well.

My overwhelmed’ness’ of last week seems to be dissipating. Yeah.
Creating things, yoga and meditation are all helping my calm.

I have been feeling much better for the past month or two … and each day [with a dip here and there] is better and better. Happy abounds.
My heart is open once again – whew –
I started to feel tears the other day … not outright bawling yet – but getting there.

Hope everyone is doing well …

Maybe tomorrow or Thursday I will be back to my rambling self. The past few days have been creating ‘cool stuff’. I have been building display trees for my earrings, necklaces, headbands, pins, and more … hoping to paint them tonight – then I will take photos and share.

Back to Valentine creations. I don’t remember where I found this quote – just loved it.

Courage does not always roar.
Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying ...
"I will try again tomorrow."

Until tomorrow xo♥




No comments:

Post a Comment