Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Grateful

 
I really don’t like to be a whiner, but it is far too cold this winter. Today the sun is shining and the sky is blue … so grateful for that.

Zack is back at school … grateful for that as well.

My overwhelmed’ness’ of last week seems to be dissipating. Yeah.
Creating things, yoga and meditation are all helping my calm.

I have been feeling much better for the past month or two … and each day [with a dip here and there] is better and better. Happy abounds.
My heart is open once again – whew –
I started to feel tears the other day … not outright bawling yet – but getting there.

Hope everyone is doing well …

Maybe tomorrow or Thursday I will be back to my rambling self. The past few days have been creating ‘cool stuff’. I have been building display trees for my earrings, necklaces, headbands, pins, and more … hoping to paint them tonight – then I will take photos and share.

Back to Valentine creations. I don’t remember where I found this quote – just loved it.

Courage does not always roar.
Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying ...
"I will try again tomorrow."

Until tomorrow xo




No comments:

Post a Comment