Friday, February 25, 2011

fabulous friday



How fortunate we have been for the past 10 days … warm and sunny.
It made my morning when I looked out the kitchen window and saw the back yard sprouting green and covered in a blanket of beauteous little purple and white flowers. Filled with gratitude.
I hope everyone is having a Fabulous Friday



Hoping this weather trend continues, as it will assist my seeds in finding their way up up up.  Growing many flowers for our dreamy wedding and also planted gazillions of vegetable seeds for my spring garden. I think I will be better with the ‘food garden’ this year. Learned much about what not to do last year.



Paper flower update:

The pink flowers look just as beautiful as the others – though they are too light. I am having difficulty getting the paper to hold a darker color – suggestions please …



I am so looking forward to this busy weekend. Today, Donna, Brenna and Katy are coming over. Katy needs to do her taxes [yikes, I don’t want to think about that until April 14th]. I have been assisting Brenna in a cool creation she is making for a friend … a black kilt. Tomorrow – breakfast with Taylor, Afternoon-evening with Angie. Sunday … early start, wedding todos. Somewhere in the midst of it all, I should clean my home … oh well, maybe the fairies will come in the night and handle that for me.

No clue where I found this quote [who said it] – I love it …

Our inner strengths, experiences, and truths cannot be lost, destroyed, or taken away. Every person has an inborn worth and can contribute to the human community. We all can treat one another with dignity and respect, provide opportunities to grow toward our fullest lives and help one another discover and develop our unique gifts. We each deserve this and we all can extend it to others.




Until tomorrow xo


No comments:

Post a Comment