Monday, February 14, 2011

 
A beautiful day in the woods. We had Spring all day. Lovely.
Happy Valentine’s Day … I love this day!

My friend, Donna, called me today – said “happy independence day” – so love that she remembers.  She always remembers the important ‘stuff’. Grateful I am. Having my birthday on the 4th of July has always meant ‘independence’ – and, starting my life over in 1991 on February 14th was really my true independence day.

I woke this morning thinking about that. What have I done? What haven’t I? I think  [I know] I have done much. Raised amazing humans [children], taught and mentored many humans and much more … but … the ‘but’ seems to always be in the way. Letting that go.

Tonight I am forgetting about the ‘but’ and going to Taylor’s and Caleb’s to celebrate Debra’s Birthday and Valentine’s Day …

Must share:
I watched a movie yesterday – DUCK – I think everyone should see it – maybe it should be ‘required viewing’.

Hope everyone had a beautiful February 14th

Darkness cannot drive out darkness;
Only light can do that.
Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Martin Luther King, Jr.

until tomorrow xxoo










No comments:

Post a Comment