Wednesday, April 13, 2011

wild and crazy wednesday


Be gentle with yourself, learn to love yourself, to forgive yourself, for only as we have the right attitude toward ourselves can we have the right attitude toward others.
~ Wilfred Peterson
I am practicing the quote above [extra] today …

Things I love Today
            Sunshine
            Myself
            Watching the lights go on in the eyes of students
            Making it through the day after a sleepless night
            Figuring it out
            Friends who know the exact, most beautiful things to say
           
I hope to have ‘much to say’ here tomorrow. I have been writing – writing – writing. All night and as soon as school was over today I started writing again. The Light in the Distance will be finished very soon. The storyline took a different turn … it is supposed to be fiction – though the story running through me right now is not fiction … changing the names to protect the innocent …

Tomorrow – gardening journal day … and hopefully much to say …
Hope everyone had an enlightening day …
A few weeks ago I was spewing about my living through the year from hell …
I believe I made it …
           
A couple of tid bits that may turn into something? Joan Jet on Oprah today – amazing – remembering the words that used to drive me …

I am so fortunate … friends that just ‘know’ … when to call, come by, and give from their hearts.

Saw this quote on Facebook this morning … perfectly timed
            Turn your wounds into wisdom   oprah

Love yourself unconditionally, just as you love those closest to you despite their faults.

~ Les Brown
Until tomorrow xo♥  
Be what you want the world to be








No comments:

Post a Comment