Saturday, April 9, 2011

stellar saturday



Your imagination is your preview of life's coming attractions.
Albert Einstein
Things I love Today
                        Sunny mornings
                        Electricity
                        Soup
                        Sleeping cats
                        Lifetime movies
                        life's little [beauteous] moments
                                   
Another attempt at the yard sale … after today, whatever is left is going directly to Goodwill.
                                               
Up early, after a fun night with Taylor and the girls. We worked on dreamy wedding stuff [of course], and had a yummy dinner. I made those delicious stuffed tomatoes, Becky made a salad and Taylor made great garlic bread. Another fun night. Whatever will we do after the dreamy wedding happens?
Not a very successful yard sale day … fun just the same. Sold a few things, met some new people, and feel like I accomplished much while trying to stay away this morning. Great day!
Ozzie [a dog that lives somewhere close by?] stopped by, as she often does … I would so welcome this dog as a part of my fam … she is such a sweetheart and she and Sam have such fun together. I am not sure where she lives – I am sure that she is loved – she is so well behaved and loving; though stays here for 2-3 days at a time – isn’t someone missing her? Tomorrow I will go and try to track down her fam people. If they are wanting a new home for her … it will be here.
the gold fish don't seem troubled at all - they just hang with the dogs as they drink
Another bridal shower tomorrow … exciting … it will be a fun afternoon. And afterward I will begin the gardening process in Taylor’s and Caleb’s back yard [soon to  be my back yard] … and I am so excited that my friend Kathy wants to live in my home when I move … it will be so nice to have her close by, on ‘top of the mountain’ – can’t wait.
Such a beauteous day … I hope you all enjoyed a lovely Saturday as well … xo
Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.         Lucille Ball
Until tomorrow xo♥  
Be what you want the world to be








No comments:

Post a Comment