Tuesday, April 12, 2011

twirling tuesday


With courage you will dare to take risks, have the strength to be compassionate, and the wisdom to be humble. Courage is the foundation of integrity.
       - Keshavan Nair
Things I love Today
            Sunshine
            Working in the garden
            Donating stuff
            Mashed potatoes
            Observing kids ‘realizing stuff’
            Blue sky
           
Beautiful day in this neighborhood … how is your day?

I accomplished so much yesterday … feeling better today.

The kids and I worked in the new garden spot for a little bit today … beginning to get the ground ready for all of our veggies. I can’t wait to get them in the ground adorned with the new Garden Art signs. I think we will wait a week or so – just to be certain the plants are strong enough and the freezes are over.

If you haven’t seen the documentary Fuel, check it out – a must see. I saw it a couple of years ago, now it is on instant netflix. The kids and I watched it this afternoon. Even though we know ‘all of this stuff’, it surely opens your eyes, hearts, and minds, to be reminded of what / who is truly important.

I added some new treasures to my Etsy Shop today. One of my favs is this adorable spring cap …

I’m hoping to become more interesting with writing during the next few days … hope I am not boring people to tears here … I have been challenged with all of life’s changes here … can’t seem to get out of my own way … I will soon.
           
                       
Once your thoughts reflect what you genuinely want to be, the appropriate emotions and the consequent behavior will flow automatically. Believe it and you will see it.
~Wayne Dyer

Until tomorrow xo♥  
Be what you want the world to be








No comments:

Post a Comment