Sunday, April 10, 2011

sunny sunday


Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul.
     
 - Emily Dickenson

Things I love Today
                        Feeling positive
                        Losing the clutter
                        Birds
                        Working internet                      
                        Tomatoes
                        Swiss cheese
                        Purple flowers
                        Cherry blossoms
                        Clean homes [not that I have one today]
                        Diane Keaton
                        Crystals

The sun finally came out … yeah … beautiful day in the woods. 
  
All of the wedding flower plants were doing so well, I separated and transplanted them into many pots … hoping for more than green to happen in the next 4 weeks … even if that doesn’t happen [of course we are sure it will], we will have many lovely terracotta pots bounding with varied greens. That will be pretty – right?  


Planting time - order your Garden Art Signs ... 



Another lovely wedding shower for Taylor and Caleb today. Beautiful people, delicious food, thoughtful gifts … so nice. Grateful Grateful. 


Yesterday I piled everything against the car [covered with rugs] after the yard sale – ready to take to good will. Of course, it rained and rained and rained. Everything remains quite damp [no, wet], so I am hoping the afternoon sun will help a bit and I can take it all away to Goodwill in the morning. 



I am feeling pretty lazy right now. I should be doing many tasks, though think I will not. They will all be waiting for me tomorrow.


My wireless internet has been less than dependable here for the past couple of weeks. They seem to [or so they say?] have figured out the problem. Being a person who is addicted to the internet; research for school lessons, facebook, writing my blog, working on my Etsy Shop … it is too too too difficult to attempt all of these tasks only using my blackberry. Grateful things are back up and running. 


If there is to be an ecologically sound society, it will have to come from the grass roots up, not from the top down.
      
- Paul Hawken

Let’s not wait for Earth Day to think about all we should be doing to aid our planet to do what it does best … 


I hope everyone had a beautiful weekend … and you are looking forward to a magical week. Yikes – I have to file my taxes … haven’t even started … send energy, please.
Until tomorrow xo♥  
Be what you want the world to be








No comments:

Post a Comment