Tuesday, May 24, 2011

'tis tuesday

The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.
       
- William Arthur Ward

           
Tid bits from the homefront:

I have missed my blog time each time … sorry … so much to get finished around here …

Okay … I am trying to stay positive and ‘be in the moments’, as I complete this moving/settling in ordeal. The new home is looking quite beautiful – with everything in ‘its’ place. BUT – the old home … yuck … the more I do, the more I feel that there is to do. Still have a bit more to bring home, more to clean up … all of the ‘end stuff’ that seems to go on and on. I’m not really complaining – maybe whining a little bit … ha … fighting with myself – being in the moments rather than rushing through this part of the journey.

This morning it’s back to school – for our last week together. Getting ready for our Flying Up ceremony on Thursday night … that is always such fun.

Fundraiser – The Humane Society
I have sold a few leashes – thank you thank you – We need to sell LOTS more … we only have a week left in this month … please assist me in making the May goal = one hundred leashes

Garden fun:
A couple of days ago I was so excited with my first harvest – peas [This is my first try at growing peas] – enough for dinner – yeah … love this growing stuff. Isn’t the garden looking great? Bursting with color, flowers, and growing quickly … love it.



 
What are you grateful for today?
Education is the power to think clearly, the power to act well in the world's work, and the power to appreciate life.
       -
Brigham Young
Until tomorrow xo
Be what you want the world to be







No comments:

Post a Comment