Monday, May 9, 2011

monday monday

May 9, 2011
Monday
When obstacles arise, you change your direction to reach your goal; you do not change your decision to get there.
~ Zig Ziglar
Tid bits from the homefront:
I can’t remember the last time I slept 12 hours … after the dreamy wedding I slept and slept. Happy exhaustion. Such a beauty-filled day.
My friend Sandi took so many amazing photos. [A few to follow]I am so so so happy she did. I didn’t take any, and thought I would have to wait for the photographer’s pics before reliving the dreamy wedding day.

Things couldn’t have gone more perfectly. Family and friends surrounding them with love … The weather was absolute perfection … the day was everything that Taylor and Caleb had wanted it to be.

The rehearsal dinner at the Hoover Home was beautiful … so lovely … everything covered with white twinkle lights … just as Taylor wanted. 

Here are a few beauty-filled moments … 




Now I must get this moving show on the road. First, to clean up the wedding factory … then on to sorting and packing … moving this week. I am very excited to be moving … and am trying very hard to not feel overwhelmed today. One section at a time … moving is always so challenging … today I am remembering that it always gets finished and then all feels wonderful.

Marley left this morning … back to Alaska … it was wonderful to have her home. She helped so much with all of the finishing touches for the dreamy wedding … I am missing her much already.

my beautiful girls

Fundraiser – The Humane Society
I have sold a few leashes – thank you thank you – please check out my Etsy Shop, and/or message me and I will send you whatever color/style you prefer.
Garden Fun:
I finally transplanted the tomato plants to the ground. I hope the temps don’t drop below 40 anymore … missed last Thursday’s garden journal … will take photos today and post tomorrow. The veggies are growing like crazy – so loving that.
The measure of a life, after all, is not its duration, but its donation.
~Corrie ten Boom
Back to the packing … I hope everyone is having a great start to a beauty-filled week xo
Until tomorrow xo
Be what you want the world to be







2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I love the wedding's setting - I don't think I would have ever thought of that kind of building for that, but it looks amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ... it was a beautiful setting - beautiful day ... Pattie

    ReplyDelete