Friday, May 27, 2011

friday

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass … It's about learning to dance in the rain.     ~ Unknown
           
Tid bits from the homefront:
The quotes I have posted for today are definitely ones that ‘hit’ me because of life’s craziness lately. I’ve been trying to dance in the rain, while also trying to feel the strength that has come from all of this. Moving is challenging enough all by itself … end of school year stuff, kids car breaking down in Canada a couple of days ago, my friend having a heart attack … I know, positive Pattie should be looking at the bright side – everyone is okay – this too shall pass – moving is almost complete – the school year was great – everyone is ‘all okay’ now … I’m trying.

Last night was our Annual Flying Up Ceremony – and Zack’s graduation. What a lovely, relaxing, emotionally charged evening at the Robert’s home. It was perfect … and I am so so so proud with Zack.

Fundraiser – The Humane Society
I have sold a few leashes – thank you thank you – We need to sell LOTS more … we only have a week left in this month … please assist me in making the May goal = one hundred leashes

Garden fun:
The storm last night gave another good boost to the garden … look at home much bigger and brighter things are … in just one week. Blows my mind how quickly everything is growing. Last year the zucchini took over my garden, so this year I only planted 2 plants ... I think that will be good. Yellow squash and cucumber [my favs] are seeming to take over this year ... and that is all good with me. The tomato plants are full of flowers - I can't wait to try all of the different types. I love these photos:
 CUCUMBERS
 PARSLEY - BASIL
 SPAGHETTI SQUASH
 SPEARMINT
 SUMMER SQUASH
 TOMATOES
 ZUCCHINI
 
Adversity is another way to measure the greatness of individuals. I never had a crisis that didn't make me stronger. ~Lou Holtz
What are you grateful for today?
I am just filled with gratitude for everything today ... life is perfect. Hannah - please email me your address and phone number - cpatriciaa@aol.com ... xxxooo
Until tomorrow xo
Be what you want the world to be







No comments:

Post a Comment