Thursday, June 9, 2011

thinking thursday

Nature gave us two ends: one to sit on and one to think with. Ever since then, man's success or failure has been dependent on the one he used most.
Robert Albert Bloch

Tid bits from the homefront:

It is lovely here in the woods this morning. Either I am fooling myself, or I am really beginning to relax. I so love getting up in the morning and starting the day with walking the puppies and working in the garden. Meditative way to begin the day.

The remainder of the moving/sorting ordeal is coming to an end – yeah. I have a few more things to make decisions about – school materials for the most part. I will do that today – and then I can get back to creating in a different way. I have some cool [I think] purses/bag ideas in my head that I can’t wait to begin creating.

And the ground [thanks to Brad] is all ready for the labyrinth. I have been collecting stones/rocks and cans for candles – still need many more. This weekend I will go collecting … can’t wait to begin creating it – excited to have drumming circles and healing circles here soon. 

The no smoking thing is going extremely well … I am excited to have this crazy habit behind me.

Did I mention that Brad and Cherie are moving into my old home? That makes me happy … I put a lot of love into that space … and am so happy that they are going to make it their new home.

My television viewing, as of late, has been netflix – The Rockford Files’ – not sure where I will go next – I am almost finished with all of the seasons. Yesterday I did catch a glimpse of Ann Coulter on ‘The View’ – maybe I was distracted with my work, but she didn’t turn my stomach quite as much as she usually does. I still don’t want to have lunch with her, though it felt as though her energy has changed a bit. What do you think?

Garden – week 13:

Love these flowers growing in the front garden:

I didn’t kill it - How beautiful is this little yellow rose bush:


Little tomatoes popping up. I just picked the first of the summer squash.


It appears the garden has been taken over with spaghetti squash – we will have enough to feed the neighborhood I am sure.


 asparagus
 basil - parsley
 spearmint
aren't these metal sculptured poppies beautiful ... taylor and caleb got them for me awhile back ... love that I have the perfect place for them now


We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations.
~ Charles R. Swindoll
Until tomorrow xo
Be what you want the world to be







1 comment:

  1. am hopeful that the last day of the week will be as great as your first day of the week. stay stronge and continue on the path of love for both yourself and your body. am really proud of you for giving up smoking! xoxoxoxo ST-Moore

    ReplyDelete