Friday, June 10, 2011

fun fun friday

It's never crowded along the extra mile.
~Wayne Dyer
Tid bits from the homefront:

Today the no smoking thing is making me crazy. I swear, my teeth hurt and my head is dizzy … I’m getting much done – little things that I normally would overlook and/or let pile up … I really can’t do too much thinking today – so, please accept my apologies in advance for the poor writing/content.

Taylor says I should do a cartwheel every time I want a cigarette – that could be funny … not too certain I want to through my fifty-seven year old body around the yard – we shall see.

I did much mindless work today … good work though. Took car loads to Goodwill and Habitat and organized the laundry room. Then – the fun part of the day – Ryan and I went out to lunch and hung out for a while. It was nice being with him. He gave me a cucumber plant – as my cucumbers seem to all be spaghetti squash – hopefully I won’t kill it … I think it will be okay.

Garden:
Finally … green, yellow and red pepper seeds are starting to sprout. The originals, from the start of the garden work, must have blown away – or they were all duds – none sprouted. Now I have a bunch of them … will wait a week or so and put them in the garden. I know I am going to have to pull some of the spaghetti squash plants out of the ground – they are taking over the garden … did I say that already?


Boring I must sound – hope it will be over soon – once this body of mine realizes that nicotine [and all of the other crap in cigarettes] isn’t good for it.


Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
~ Mark Twain

Have a beautiful weekend xo
Until tomorrow xo
Be what you want the world to be







No comments:

Post a Comment