Tuesday, July 12, 2011

tempting tuesday

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me." 
~Erma Bombeck

Today I love …
            Just about everything
            My new tree
            Yellow stuff
            Veggies from the garden
            Rockford files
            Petunias
            Cold showers on a boiling day
            Happy puppies
           
Tid bits from the homefront:
Another beautiful birthday celebration last night … Becky brought a yummy dinner and a beautiful gift … and a Japanese Maple Tree from Taylor … We had much fun. It was great to be with her, and hear all about her journey to Alaska.

I decided to plant the tree close to where the labyrinth will soon be. I think it is a perfect home for it. Brad got it in the ground – and this morning, it seems to be doing okay … I was touched when Becky said that she got that one because it looked as though it needed some TLC.


We sheared Lewis … he is much cooler in this boiling hot weather. And so cute.


Garden fun:

                              happy birthday maple tree - thank you taylor - i so love this tree

 yellow rose busy - doing so great

the fish are getting comfy in their new yard ... starting to come out in the a.m when i go to feed them - i was wondering if they ever would come out - yeah -

Babbling:
Conversations with Becky last night really reawakened the gypsy [wanderlust] in me. Maybe I am really getting to the end of my ‘stuck’ place … I feel I am. I’m feeling a different kind of alive today. Grateful grateful.
Not certain what is around the next corner … though feeling very excited with life.

My lovely Aunt Kaye gave me a beautiful quote tonight … I so love it –
“Forgiveness is giving up the hope that the past can be different”
So love that … says so much.



"Worry is like a rocking chair: it gives you something to do
but never gets you anywhere"
Erma Bombeck

I trust everyone is having a beauteous week - xxxooo
Until tomorrow xo
Be what you want the world to be







No comments:

Post a Comment