Friday, August 1, 2014

Inside Fun Day




I can’t believe it is the first day of August already. This summer has been filled with fun packed days … and it is flying by.

Inside fun on this day ... such a stormy day. I do love it when Mother Nature waters everything, while filling up my rain barrel. 




I did wonder …
In the midst of transforming things here, I did often wonder if children would revel in my idea of 'the little house on the prairie' approach to life/academic learning. The first two weeks were all about swimming, jumping and the ipad. And then, they realized all of the beauty [and animals, reptiles, long sticks and mud] around them. The wonder in their eyes and the beauty in their spirits … brings tons of joy, each and every day. Learning through doing, experiencing things as though it was the first time ever … I love it. 


Until tomorrow xxoo


No comments:

Post a Comment