Monday, August 4, 2014

I Love Mondays

This Monday began with many smiles ... so happy our friend is back ... we really missed her. And then, our resident hummingbird greeted us this morning. Everyone loves that he/she spends time with us, often ...

This Spring-like weather is perfect ... this morning was filled with much outside play and exploration. Tending to the gardens [and eating a spearmint leaf] is always a fun part of each day. Today we are so excited to see so many tomatoes. 

We finished some really cool stick walls ... tomorrow they will become amazing building creations. I can't wait to see what they create. 



I am clearly a wimp when it comes to swimming when the temps are under 90 degrees. Today, even my 'always' swimmers decided to jump in and out quickly and spend some time on their towels in the sun. Tomorrow should be a tad warmer.

Many things happening around her for me ...
SummerTime Thinking Camp, preparations for the upcoming school year, lots of writing and reading. I am excited about the new book club. We are reading The Signature of All Things by Elizabeth Gilbert. Who read Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth? That one took awhile for the right time and mindset to come together for me - once it did, I loved it.
And ... PatriciaA Wearable Art Fall Collection is almost ready ... Here is a little preview ... Open House info to come in a couple of days.
Until tomorrow xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment