Monday, August 1, 2011

another monday

Today I love …
        reading
          morning walks
          summer squash
        gardening
        creating
        painting
        cooking

Tid bits from the homefront:
I am [finally] enjoying this exercise routine. My lungs feel great being free of smoke and the walking and exercising is much easier now. Lewis and I have been enjoying long walks [even a few runs – which I never imagined I would do – always used to say that the only time I would run is if someone was chasing me] everyday. It is another form of meditation for me. During the past two weeks I have felt a huge shift in me – connecting with nature [the universe] is natural here in the woods.

Wonderful weekend. I am back to reading a book a day … loving that. Yesterday I had a great lunch and time with Caleb’s fam. I love spending time with them – and especially enjoy the feeling of family. I have been missing my fam MUCH here lately … feeling happy for their adventures, though missing them just the same. Nora [Taylor’s and Caleb’s puppy who is staying with Caleb’s fam] came running over to me – I have missed her too … she is a ball of energy. I think next time I will take Lewis with me – I’m sure he is missing Nora. I came home with a big bag of veggies – and a recipe for okra – I think I will give it another try. Thank you thank you.

Last night the most amazing moth flew onto the patio – I have never seen anything quite like it. So large and beautiful – and it was totally comfortable with my holding it … it stayed for a couple of hours – Cherie captured these photos – beautiful, I think


Garden fun:
The lovely rain storm was much appreciated – especially by the lawn and the garden. I’m expecting more great veggies this week.

Cherie and I are mural painting today – I will share photos when we finish.
Starting a busy week … Hope everyone is enjoying a great start to a great week.



Until tomorrow xo
Be what you want the world to be







No comments:

Post a Comment