Thursday, August 11, 2011


If I create from the heart, nearly everything works;
if from the head, almost nothing.    MARC CHAGALL
Today I love …
        That all feels right with the world
       
Tid bits from the homefront:

I am feeling extra grateful today … Last evening, Sam, decided to run off. He and Lewis have been doing so well staying right in the yard when I am working out there. I called him for what felt like a decade, drove around, searched the woods, and called some more. No sleep for me … He finally showed up at 6:30 this morning. I was so relieved.
Lewis was very worried, too. He was so excited to see Sam this morning.




So – today is a great day.

Working with Riley and Holden today. Jewelry class, great conversation, movies, and a few trips around the town.



Try to love the questions themselves as if they were locked rooms or books written in a very foreign language. Don’t search for the answers, which could not be given to you now, because you would not be able to live them. And the point is to live everything. Live the questions. Perhaps then, someday far in the future, you will gradually, without even noticing it, live your way into the answer.    RAINER MARIA RILKE

Until tomorrow xo
Be what you want the world to be








No comments:

Post a Comment