Friday, August 12, 2011

We do not remember days, we remember moments.   CESARE PAVESE
Today I love …
                Walking on a cool morning
                   Scrambled eggs and biscuits
                   New books
                  
                  
Tid bits from the homefront:
This morning the air felt so wonderful. Not humid – cool, fall-like temps. Such a nice way to start the day.  There is much work to be done in the garden – weeds galore … Hoping to get to that tomorrow. Some of the veggies aren’t loving the heat we have been having. The leaves are getting burned from the 100 degree temps, so things are slow growing – still producing pretty well though. I am amazed at the mums and roses growing in this heat. The mums aren’t opening up really big … though still look beautiful.









I have been creating fun jewelry … adding new pieces of wearable art to my etsy shop every day. Today, check out the rings … I am loving these:


This water bottle is the BEST. My sister , Cathee, gave it to me and I am so grateful. Thank you Thank you. It keeps water cold for hours and hours … I love it.


I have found that if you love life, it will love you back.
ARTHUR RUBENSTEIN


It’s going to be a busy work weekend here – Hope everyone has a great weekend … I’m looking forward to getting to the beach soon.

Until tomorrow xo
Be what you want the world to be







1 comment: