Sunday, April 8, 2012

Sparkling Sunday




Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap 
but by the seeds you plant - Robert Louis Stevenson.

Brrrrrrr – it’s a very cold morning. Covered with frost and I am grateful that all of the seedlings seem to have stood up to the cold. I am glad I hadn’t yet put them into the ground. 


Remember these newly planted tomato seeds? Well, it seems Dodge prefers them before they become tomatoes … she [played with and] ate all of them. Planting new tomato seeds today.

The pups seem to enjoy the cold mornings much better than I.



It is quite lovely [even when chilly] here on the hill in the woods. When I first moved here I couldn’t imagine how people slept without the sounds of traffic in the background. Funny, really. Now I can’t imagine how I did. I’d always thought of myself as a city person, and now that I have been here in the peace and quiet, surrounded by nature, I guess I am not. I love the city … though think living in it won’t be for me again. 

I have begun creating wreaths … if you would like to order a Peace Wreath, message me in my etsy shop and I’ll get started on it for you.
 

I hope everyone has a lovely day …
Until tomorrow xo

Happiness is like a butterfly.
The more you chase it, the more it eludes you.
But if you turn your attention to other things,
It comes and sits softly on your shoulder.
 -
Henry David Thoreau

No comments:

Post a Comment