Monday, April 16, 2012

Monday ... My favorite day



Spring makes its own statement, so loud and clear that the gardener seems to be only one of the instruments, not the composer.  ~Geoffrey B. Charlesworth

I hope everyone is enjoying a beautiful day … I so am.

Taxes complete – one day early – that has never happened. And probably wouldn’t have had I realized we had two extra days this year.  

It was a busy, busy weekend around the homefront. Much garden/yard work, Spring scarf creations, hours of curriculum building, time with my lovely friends … and Saturday, we had a great yard sale at school. It was a fun day of many sales, meeting new people, and having an opportunity to share all that we are at The Lake Norman Learning Center/Academic Illumination Day School. The excitement is building as we join together to offer a unique, nurturing school environment for children ages 2 through 11. 

Many new blooms to share … the yard and gardens are looking better with each warm day. We are in need to rain here … I hope we get a good rain soon. I water the gardens, though the bushes/trees are looking very thirsty.

strawberry
first yellow rose


It is time for Spring scarves and new jewelry … please check out my shop

Until tomorrow xo

I love spring anywhere, but if I could choose I would always greet it in a garden.  ~Ruth Stout

No comments:

Post a Comment