Saturday, March 17, 2012

Summer-like Saturday




I will speak ill of no man,
and speak all the good I know of everybody. 
                                          -  Benjamin Franklin

This early Spring thing is making me extremely happy. I am filled with ‘let’s do it’ energy. I so love that.  

Jacob and I have begun working on the herb wall [fence] – a few planted and ready to go … with a blanket close by, just in case winter decides to raise its ugly head again … hoping that won’t happen. 



Busy day here – getting ready for tomorrow … I am so looking forward to having my home filled with friends – anxious to see what they think of the new wearable art store space … 

The Japanese Maple that Taylor gave me for my birthday last year is sprouting new leaves … I was so concerned, as Lewis dug it up a few weeks ago and I wasn’t sure if it lived through the shock. A friend of mine [positive Cherie – love it] reminded me this morning that just maybe the shock from Lewis is what helped it to start growing again. I’m so happy it is growing … 



Too busy to write much today … I sent queries to hopefully find a literary agent – hope hope – any advice/guidance would be appreciated …
I hope everyone is enjoying a beautiful weekend. xxoo

If you are in the area … Please stop by
I’m so excited with the prospect of Spring arriving soon, I am having an Open House/Winter wearable art sale – Sunday, March 18th  2-4 pm at my home. Fifty percent off all winter wearable art … and beautiful earrings, cluster necklaces, and more … I look forward to seeing everyone. 




Until tomorrow xo
We are all angels with only one wing...we can fly only embracing each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment