Wednesday, March 7, 2012

the day after super tuesday



Wherever you stand, be the soul of that place, your bright gaze will kindle this old shadow world to blaze once again with the fire of faith.    Rumi

Another spring-like day …  so loving this. Getting ready to start more seeds sprouting. It is still too early to have anything [completely] outside, so I made a space in the laundry room to hold all of the little pots when [I’d like to say if, though that is not realistic] the temp drops below 40 degrees. Let the Spring growing begin …



Sunday night I was checking out Oprah’s network, and watched an amazing piece/interview with Paula Dean. What a fabulous person … if you can catch it – definitely worth the watch. 

I’m so excited with the prospect of Spring arriving soon, I am having an Open House/Winter wearable art sale – Sunday, March 18th  2-4 pm at my home. Fifty percent off all winter wearable art … and beautiful earrings, cluster necklaces, and more … I am looking forward to seeing everyone.



Another little tid-bit that someone sent me – thought it was so worth sharing … hope everyone is having a superb week. Enjoy!



Until tomorrow xo

Wouldn’t it be powerful if you fell in love with yourself so deeply that you would do just about anything if you knew it would make you happy?  - Alan Cohen

No comments:

Post a Comment