Thursday, September 15, 2011


The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.  ~Author Unknown
Today I love:
     
      Feeling my energy returning
      In less than a week Taylor and Caleb are coming home
      Hearing something funny, and laughing
     
     

Tid bits from the homefront:
I was looking around my home last night … gazing, really … at so many beautiful pieces of art and such; thinking of the lovely humans from whom I received many of them. Last year, as I attempted to really pare down all of my ‘stuff’ – I arrived at a place where nothing else could go … at least not now. Every piece has a thought, a heart, a story. I know I pretty emotional right now – feeling my heart outside of my body, as it looks for its normal feeling; and I am finding myself seeing ‘my stuff’ with a different eye. I take for granted how I love my home and the things in it – though it has been a long time since I really looked at everything and soaked it in. I love how that feels … give it a try. 

Jacob and I have been working on money – making change, etc. So, I pulled out my vase of change the other day and we sorted and counted. I was [more than] thrilled to find that I had over $160.00 … we took it to coinstar today … fun little bonus for this week.


Lewis is perking up a bit … he is beginning to run and play a little bit each day. He is still acting confused and sad – though seeing the light in his eyes today made me feel much better. I may go and get Nora this week – not too sure if I am ready for her energy yet … we shall see.

Gardening:
I was getting spoiled with all of the rain we were having … that is until a few days ago … and now I’m having to water everyday … takes a long time to water all of the gardens. They all seem pretty happy now …

Krista always has the greatest quotes … this made me laugh –
Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are a good person is a little like expecting the bull not to attack you because you are a vegetarian.

                                                          ~Dennis Wholey

I love this …
Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind.  "Pooh!" he whispered.  "Yes, Piglet?"  "Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw.  "I just wanted to be sure of you."  ~A.A. Milne
Enjoy each moment …
Until tomorrow xo♥  


No comments:

Post a Comment